Full Version of FixWin Windows 10
RepairWin for Windows 10 Full Version – This portable application allows you fix and resolve Windows 10 problems. FixWin 10’s new version has a refreshed UI. It also includes a new section for common Windows 10 issues.
The fixes have all been classified under 6 tabs.
- File Explorer: Provides solutions to problems related to Windows 10 File Explorer.
- Internet & Connection: After upgrading to Windows 10, we can fix your Internet problems.
Windows 10 – This section offers many new fixes such as
- Reset Settings app. Settings won’t launch or exit with an Error
- Start Menu doesn(tm)t work or doesn(tm)t open in
- Wi-fi doesn(tm)t work after upgrading to Windows 10
- Windows Updates stuck downloading updates after upgrading
- Windows 10 Store apps that aren’t opening properly can be fixed with FixWin All apps must be re-registered
- After Windows 10 upgrade, office documents won’t open after the upgrade.
- WerMgr.exe oder WerFault.exe Application Error
- System Tools: Offers to fix built-in tools that may not be working properly. Advanced System
- The information tab contains specific information about your computer, such as the number or logical processors, processor thread count, maximum display resolution, refresh rate and maximum processor speed.
- Troubleshooters – This section includes direct links that will bring up 18 Windows Troubleshooters as well as download links for 4 recently released troubleshooters by Microsoft.
- Additional Fixes
How to Use FixWin10
- We suggest you start the System File Checker. The Welcome page has a button that will launch SFC/scannow. This will inspect for corrupted Windows systems files and allow you to replace them. This process should take between 5-10 minutes. If you are asked, restart your computer.
- FixWin for Windows 10 If you are facing problems relating to the Windows Store or the Store apps, re-register the Store apps. A 1-click button has been provided on the Welcome page that lets you do so easily.
- Running the DISM utility to fix your Windows System Image might prove useful if you have major problems with Windows 10. A button for this too has been conveniently placed on the Welcome page.
- Next, create a System Restore Point. The provided button will create one. It is a good idea to create one before you make any system changes. Should you wish or need too, you can always go back to this Restore Point.
- You can only do one repair at a time, then restart your computer. Please check if things are to your satisfaction; and if not, you have the option of restoring back immediately.
- Windows 10 FixWin If you’d like to see the details of each fix, click on the? button next to the Fix button. Pop-ups will show you the exact fix.
How to Use FixWin for Windows 10 Version 10.2.2
- Get the FixWin Windows 10 Full Version first from these Links.
- After the Download Install the Program As Normal.
- Do not run the software after installation.
- Now Copy the Crack & Paste into c/program files.
- You have done it. Now, enjoy the full version.